The Yokogawa CA71 Handy CAL calibrator incorporates rotary switches for simple handling. Just open the carrying case cover and connect the cables, and you’re ready to take measurements.
A wide array of useful functions
Functions available to the multifunction Yokogawa CA71 Handy CAL calibrator include divided output (n/m) function, auto-step function, sweet function, memory function, and communication function.
– Source: Values set in steps of 4-20 mA 24V DC Power Supply to Transmitter
– Divided output (n/m) function: Output settings are divided, eliminating the need for bothersome calculations for percentage output.
– Autostep function: Changes the output value in step form based on the setting from the divided output (n/m) function. Changes can be sourced automatically every 10% or 25%.
– Online communication: RS-232C-compliant optically isolated interface
– Sweep function: Linearly increases or decrease the output. The increasing / decreasing time can be set to either 16 or 32 seconds.
– Memory function: Source values and measurements forming individual value sets can be saved to or read from the Handy Calibrator’s internal memory (maximum 50 value sets).
– Temperature monitor function
AC voltage (including supply voltage) measurement capability
In cases where numerous signal converters and other devices are mounted on a rack or panel, the multifunction Yokogawa CA71 Handy CAL calibrator can be used to check the input and output signals of each device while simultaneously checking the power supply. There is no need for a separate multimeter to measure supply voltage.
The Yokogawa CA71 Handy CAL Calibrator is available as a kit, which includes:
– RS232 Communications Cable
– Data logging software for PC
– 120 VAC Power Supply
– Source Cables
– Measurement Lead Cables
– Case for Lead Cables, RJC Sensor etc.
– Instrument Case with magnetic back
– Carrying Case
– Terminal Adapter for temperature measurement
– NIST-traceable calibration certificate