The Testo 330-1G LL Combustion Analyzer is combustion analysis without confusion. Redesigned with a full color graphic display, the 330-1G LL combustion analyzer allows the user to visualize the measurement data graphically without watching numerical values.
Self-explanatory graphic curves, easy-to-understand symbols and a clear color display ease the understanding of the measurement data considerably. This allows users to know exactly where they are at and shows a trend line of where they are heading during the adjustment process.
Thumb symbols confirm instantly system status of O2 and CO concentrations in the green zone (safe & efficient) confirming operation falls within the manufacturer’s guidelines.
User configuration allows the display of 4 to 8 lines as numerical values and 4 measurement values simultaneously in a line-graph display. This feature shows trends that may be compromising safe operation or fuel combustion such as depressurization of the combustion air zone, loss of draft, or fluctuating O2 due to potential heat exchanger failure.
– O2 range: 0 to 21 Vol.%
– Accuracy: ±0.2 Vol. %
– CO range: 0 to 4000 ppm
– Accuracy: up to ±20 ppm
– CO2 range: 0 to 10000 ppm
– Accuracy: ±(50 ppm ±2% of mv)
– NO range: 0 to 3000 ppm
– Accuracy: up to ±5 ppm
– Pressure range: 0 to 120inH2O
– Accuracy: up to ±0.2inH2O
– Draft range: -4.01 to 16inH2O (-998 to 3985 Pa)
– Accuracy: up to ±5%
– Temperature range: -40 to 2192°F
– 240 x 320 Pixel color graphic display
– USB interface for data transfer to PC
– Internal memory up to 500,000 readings