Have a flooded junction box or unknown ground faults? Our Loop Diagnostic technology will detect it. Or use the LoopScope to see at a glance all the parameters in the loop. Simultaneously displays current, voltage and resistance to let you know the condition of a live loop. Finds problems with power supplies & loops with too many loads. Patented by PIE!
PIE 830 Multifunction Process Calibrator Applications:
– Quickly diagnose troublesome ground faults & current leakage with patented Loop Diagnostic technology.
– Troubleshoot sensor connections and find broken wires. LCD indicates which of the four wires are connected to an RTD sensor.
– Easily setup the 830 as a universal isolated transmitter for temperature, frequency, millivolt or pressure. If the loop is back under control you know the transmitter was faulty. Turn on the LoopScope to simultaneously see the loop current, power supply voltage and loop loads for troubleshooting.
– Built in continuity checker with ‘beeper’ quickly finds broken wires or shorts in instrumentation wiring. Also handy for checking operation of relays and controller outputs.
– Verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer using the pH simulator.