ADL Vantage Pro is an advanced, high speed, wireless data link built to survive the rigors of GNSS/RTK surveying and precise positioning. This sophisticated 35 Watt radio utilizes Pacific Crest’s latest generation Advanced Data Link (ADL) technology while remaining backward compatible with existing Pacific Crest, Trimble and other radios.
ADL Vantage Pro’s full-function user interface streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting so you can maintain maximum productivity. Its 35 Watts of power and advanced radio protocols offer the maximum range and throughput. For the most rugged and reliable digital data link, go with the Geomatics industry’s new standard in high-power wireless communications – ADL Vantage Pro.
- Multi-function user interface
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- 19200 Over-the-Air Link Rate without Range Degradation
- Configurable Transmit Power from 2 to 35 Watts
- Advanced 40 MHz Bandwidth
- Fully Water and Dustproof
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth