The MRU AMPRO 1000 Gas Analyzer is a flue gas analyzer with real-time combustion calculation. The AMPRO 1000 is suitable for control and setup of all kinds of gas burners, condensing boilers, oil, biomass burners and more. It also features an intuitive software menu and color touch screen.
The new “MSM” (MRU Sensor Management) technology allows for field replaceable sensors. The Bluetooth option transmits real-time data to your PC, or use the MRU Smart App for Android to conveniently collect data on your smartphone or tablet. The AMPRO 1000 stores up to 1,000 test data sets directly in the internal data storage or on the micro-SD card.
– O2, CO and calculated CO2
– MSM sensor technology allows for field replaceable sensors
– Backlit, color touch screen
– Differential manometer
– Dual channel digital thermometer
– Fuel types: natural gas, liquid gas, oil light, pellets, wood, coal and others
– Internal data storage of up to 1,000
– USB and SD card data collection (optional Bluetooth)
What’s in the Box
– Gas sampling probe with 0.31″ x 9.84″ fixed stainless steel probe tube
– 5′ silicone sampling line with condensate separator and PTFE filter