Leica Sprinter 250M for Advanced Levelling Work
The Sprinter 250M is the perfect tool for advanced construction levelling tasks. Store up to 1000 measurements, download and transfer them for further calculations to Excel® to a PC via USB. The delta height calculation and programs line levelling, cut & fill and monitoring facilitates your levelling jobs significantly.
Leica Sprinter Onboard Software:
- Delta height
- Line Levelling
- Cut & fill
- Aim and Focus: With its high-accuracy optical elements you simply aim and focus the staff as an optical level.
- Push the Button: With its easy one-button operation, Leica Sprinter does not need any intensive training. Simply push the red button to take the measurement. That’s all you need to do.
- Read: Optical reading is no longer needed. The bar code on the staff determines height and distance which is displayed on a highly visible LCD display. There will be no misreading.
- Calculate: The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed: Delta height, Line levelling, Cut & fill, Tracking & monitoring.
- Memorize: With their built-in memory for storing up to 1000 points, the Sprinter 250M avoid transcription errors.
- Download: With Leica Sprinter 250M, data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter Data Loader enables a smooth data transfer to Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
- Increase Productivity
- Minimise Human Errors
- Operate in Low Light Conditions
IN THE BOX:
Leica Sprinter 250M Digital Level
4x AA Batteries
Calibration Certificate – 1 Year