The new Leica Rugby 870 and 880 grade lasers extend the rugged Leica Rugby 800 series to provide contractors with the ultimate grade reliability and accuracy. The Rugby 870 and 880 are the only grade lasers in the market that guarantee continuous high laser accuracy, even under harsh site conditions. Carry out slope works efficiently with the intuitive interface and large display. For increased productivity use the axis alignment and smart targeting functions – let the laser do the job for you!
- Single (Leica Rugby 870) and dual (Leica Rugby 880) grade capability
- Large display and intuitive user interface
- Axis Alignment function for automatic alignment of laser axes
- Smart Targeting function for easy slope matching
- Smart Lock function for keeping the laser on grade
- Automated Calibration – unique and simple calibration system
- IP 68/MIL-STD 810G water and dust protection
- Long-lasting and quickly-charging Li-Ion battery
- Official ISO calibration certificate included in the package
- 5 year No Cost period* and 2 year Knockdown warranty
* Available for free through online registration within 8 weeks from the purchase date.
Leica Rugby 880 and 870 guarantee continuous high laser accuracy, even under harsh site conditions. Each laser has been tested according to the standard for continuous accuracy and is delivered with the official calibration certificate.
Increase your productivity and application flexibility with the versatile remote control RC800. Where more accurate setups are necessary, the axis alignment function automatically aligns laser axes to the position of grade stakes.
Efficient grade setup
Get right to work with the Leica Rugby 880 and 870 lasers. Intuitive interface and large display give you confidence that the dial-in grades are as quick and mistake-free, as are your slope applications. Save time on preparation and setup!
Lowest cost of ownership
PROTECT by Leica Geosystems includes a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty, a 5 year No Cost period and a 2 year Knockdown Warranty for Rugby 870 and 880. Both lasers are sealed to the IP 68 MIL-STD specifications and are delivered with a long-lasting Li-Ion battery.
IN THE BOX:
Leica Rugby 870 Single Grade Laser
Rod Eye 140 Receiver & Bracket
A800 Li-ion Battery Pack
A100 Li-ion Battery Charger
Calibration Certificate – 1 Year