KROHNE is a main supplier for ultrasonic in-line process flowmeters for liquids with the largest installed base / proven record in terms of robustness and measurement accuracy.
The OPTISONIC 3400 Flow Meter features advanced meter diagnostics providing extensive self-checking of internal circuits and information regarding the health of the measuring sensor, but just as importantly, vital information about the process and process conditions.
Another unique feature of the OPTISONIC 3400 is the free of charge measurement of velocity of sound per acoustic path. For instance, this can supply information about pollution in the liquid, or changes in the process conditions.
Applications for the OPTISONIC 3400 include:
– Conductive and non-conductive liquids
– Cryogenic- and high process temperature, low and extreme high pressure range
– Expanded applicability; for standard and high performance applications
– Measuring aqueous liquids as well as extreme viscous oils
– High turn down ratio; e.g. transportation pipeline measurements
– Broad pressure and temperature range (e.g. midstream oil measurements)
– Multiple products; e.g. allocation measurements in on/off loading
– Water utilities in all process industries; make-up water, boiler feed water, demineralized water