These units are packed with functionality and are remarkably easy to use. Field Metrology Wells are lightweight, small, and quick to reach temperature set points, yet they are also stable, uniform, and precise. This industrial product line is perfect for transmitter loop calibration, comparison calibration, or a simple check of a thermocouple sensor. There is no need to carry additional tools into the field with the “process” option of a built-in readout for resistance, voltage, and 4-20 mA current, 24 V loop power, and on-board documentation.
Typical applications include:
– Loop calibration of temperature transmitters
– Thermocouple calibration or verification
– Calibrations of RTDs or PRTs
– Testing of thermostatic switches
– Verification of industrial thermometers