Easily calibrate RTD and thermocouple readouts, pressure gauges, temperature transmitters, digital process simulators, data loggers, multimeters and more.
The 7526A packs a lot of capability into one box, allowing you to calibrate a wide-ranging and varied workload. One calibrator performs all of these functions:
– Simulates and measures nine RTD and thirteen thermocouple types
– Accurately measures pressure up to 10 000 PSI (69 MPa) when combined with Fluke 700 or 525A-P Series Pressure Modules
– Sources and measures dc voltage to within 0.004 % of reading
– Sources and measures dc resistance up to 4 kΩ
– Sources dc current from 0 mA to 100 mA
– Accurately measures dc current from 0 mA to 50 mA
– Sources 24 V dc loop power
The user interface includes cursor controls, function keys and a ten-key keypad, making it easy to navigate through intuitive menus; store and recall up to nine setpoints for each input/output parameter; enter RTD or SPRT coefficients; and easily change display units with a key press. With two LCD displays, you can easily view both source and measurement results simultaneously.