The Fluke 43B Power Quality Analyzer performs the measurements you need to maintain power systems, troubleshoot power problems and diagnose equipment failures. All in a rugged handheld package.
– Calculates 3-phase power on balanced loads, from a single-phase measurement
– Trends voltage, current, frequency, power harmonics and captures voltage sags, transients and inrush current
– Monitoring functions help track intermittent problems and power system performance
– 20 measurement memories to save/recall screens and data with cursor readings
– FlukeView® Software can log harmonics and all other readings over time and provides a complete harmonics profile up to the 51st harmonic
– Users/applications manual and power quality video to help answer tough questions
– 3 year warranty on the Fluke 43B, 1 year on accessories