The Fluke 1730 featues an optimized user interface that provides quick, guided, graphical setup which ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty. The 1730 has two USB ports. one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
Additional features of the Fluke 1730 Three Phase Electrical Energy Logger include:
– Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
– Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
– Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
– Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
– Optimized measurement accessories:flat voltage cable and thin flexible
current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
– Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
– Security: safeguard against theft with a Kensington lock.
– Energy Analyze application software: download, analyze and automated reporting for a complete picture of energy saving potential.