The T620 offers a temperature range of -20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F) with an accuracy of ±2% and a thermal sensitivity of < 0.04°C. Offering the highest resolution in its class—640 × 480 pixels—the T620 provides crisp images for greater accuracy and readability from longer distances. A 5 megapixel digital camera provides sharper visible light images for clear reference pictures of target objects. Thermal fusion and scale-able picture-in-picture capabilities add compelling context to images by overlaying thermal and visible images making it easier to identify targets and locations. A laser pointer aids aiming while a bright LED lamp provides light in dark corners. The auto/manual focus lens has 4x continuous digital zoom and provides a 25° field of view.
The FLIR T620 displays images on a bright, 4.3″ touchscreen which provides sharp images, clear graphics, an intuitive interface, and efficient on-screen report generation. The ergonomically-designed rotating optical block lets users tilt the lens up or down along its 120-degree range of motion while keeping the touchscreen display right in front of them. The touchscreen can also be used to control up to 5 measurement modes with measurement points that can be moved on the touchscreen for added detail or comparisons. The measurement modes available with the T620 include: 10 spots (center); 5 area boxes (Min/Max); isotherm (above/below); auto hot/cold spot; and Delta T. The T620 can store up to 1,000 images in FLIR’s exclusive radiometric JPEG format and capture MPEG4 video. An annotation feature allows users to add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad.
The T620 thermal imaging camera is equipped with a number of advanced communications options. It can be linked via Wi-Fi to an iPad or iPhone with a simple download of the FLIR Viewer App from the Apple Store. This allows users to transfer images, add further measurement spots, readjust span and level, change palettes, create reports, and email findings to decision makers easily. The T620 is also MeterLink enabled allowing the imager to communicate via Bluetooth wireless with similarly-equipped devices such as Extech clamp meters and moisture meters. Data from these meters can be annotated onto thermal images to further support findings and decisions. With the T620 it is also possible to print professional looking PDF documents directly from the camera right on site with the InstantReport function. Never has it been easier to report results right from the field.
- Highest quality 307,200 pixel (640 × 480) resolution
- Field of View (FOV) Match
- GPS: automatically adds location data
- 5 MP visible light camera with lamp
- 4.3” bright touchscreen LCD
- Connects to iPhone and iPad via Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth to MeterLink, Smartphone, and PC devices
- Temperature calibration standard at 650°C
- Thermal sensitivity of 0.04°C
- 4× digital zoom
- Voice, text, and sketch annotation
- Picture-in-picture and fusion to superimpose thermal images
- MPEG4 non-radiometric IR or daylight video recording to SD card
- Realtime video frame rate
- MPEG4 streaming video over Wi-Fi
- FLIR Tools software for camera updates
- InstantReport generates professional document directly from the camera right on site