The palm sized unit has double molded housing and a large dot-matrix backlit LCD display. The PRC30 has up to five user adjustable calibration presets and measures DC process signals.
Applications for the Extech PRC30 Process Calibrator include:
– Lab and Field Calibration and Verification Operations of Sensors, Thermocouple Probes, Controllers, Panel meters & Testing tools.
– Temperature Control Process Troubleshooting
– Process devices calibration and simulation: Transducers, Transmitters, Indicators, Controllers, and Recorders
– Field test and service
– Bench research and development
The Extech PRC30 Process Calibrator ships complete with:
– Test leads
– Alligator clips
– Thermocouple calibration cable with subminiature connector
– Universal calibration cable with subminiature terminal
– 100V-240V AC Universal Adaptor with 4 plugs
– Six 1.5V AA batteries
– Hard carrying case