The Bacharach PCA3 Portable Combustion Analyzer is the definitive combustion and emissions analyzer that enables fast and accurate measurement for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances.
The Bacharach PCA3 is the perfect tool for service technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing. This lightweight handheld combustion and emissions analyzer directly measures and displays Flue Gas Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Stack Temperature, Draft, Differential Pressure, Combustion Air Temperature and optionally measures and displays Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2). The PCA3 simultaneously calculates and displays Combustion Efficiency (EFF), Excess Air (EA), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), NOx and Oxygen reference values. Plus, the PCA3 performs combustion calculations for ten different fuels and uses up to six field-upgradable electrochemical sensors. With its large, bright full-color graphic display, reading combustion and emissions test results in any work environment has never been easier!
– Large full color graphic display with bright backlighting, zoom display and dimming mode
– Sturdy metal gas and draft connectors
– Uses up to 6 electrochemical sensors – field-upgradable
– Unique B-Smart sensor technology saves downtime and calibration costs
– Ten different fuels – ability to load custom fuels
– Automatic CO over-range protection
– Loss and efficiency are calculated from standard heat-loss calculations or using the Siegert formula for Europe
– Multilingual display