The Bacharach Fyrite InTech combustion analyzer is designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream, The Fyrite InTech also features B-Smart sensor technology which enables simple, in-the-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement, which minimizes instrument downtime and provides a low cost of ownership.
It helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of selectable fuel types. A new, high-contrast LCD graphic display, with backlighting, makes your results easy to see in any environment and can be output via an optional wireless printer and reporting kit.
– 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C) ambient temp
– -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C) flue gas temp
– 0 to 20.9% oxygen measurement range
– 0 to 2000ppm carbon monoxide measurement range
– 0.1 to 100% combustion efficiency
– 6 user-selectable fuels
– Natural Gas, Oil #2, Oil #6, Kerosene, B5 and propane/LPG
– EN 50270 approval
– CE mark
What’s in the Box
– 4 AA batteries