The AEMC PowerPad III Model 8435 Power Quality Analyzers is easy-to-use, compact and shock resistant. It enables technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on one, two or three phase networks. Four voltage and four current inputs are provided. It is IP67 waterproof rated when recording with cover closed.
The Model 8435 has 2GB of memory available for storing trend data. Additional internal memory is conveniently partitioned to let you store alarms, transients, inrush and snapshot data synchronized or independent of each other. The user can store up to 50 screen snapshots, up to 210 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 10,000 alarm events from up to 40 different parameters. Trend data can also be recorded for days, weeks or even months. Inrush current can also be captured and stored.
Applications for the Model 8435 include:
– Verification of power distribution circuits
– Pole mounting
– In-plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual – machinery
– Monitor pad mount transformers and phase unbalances
– Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load
– Determine transformer K-Factor
– Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh)